LEGACY SOUTHWEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Kalisha Normon , Association Manager
214-705-1615 Corporate office option 3
After Hours Emergency Number 972-382-6509
Several home owners have asked how to make their payments and if there are any other changes since Marine Creek Ranch HOA has changed management companies to Legacy Southwest Property Management. Your account numbers to make payments and payment addresses have indeed changed. Depending on the payment method you prefer you will have different identification numbers to ensure accurate home account credit. The amount and dues dates have not changed. Your semi-annual dues payment of $180 are still due on the 1st of January and 1st of July.
Pay Your HOA Dues Online
In partnership with Legacy Southwest Property Management, Veritex Bank is now able to set up one-time payments and recurring payments, debited directly from your checking or savings account held at any US financial institution. Here’s how to get started:
Pay Automatically (enrollment required)
Enroll online using the Online Payment System and have your payment set up to be paid monthly. Go to:
One Time Payments (no enrollment required with Quick Pay option)
To make a one-time payment online, go to:
- Select QuickPay from the Login page
- Select what the payment is for, the amount as well as your account number (if applicable) and your contact information
- Select your payment method, either eCheck or Credit Card.
- Fill out the information, then review and approve the payment.
- Pay by card with your Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover® card. (a convenience fee will be applied)
- Pay by eCheck with a one-time electronic funds transfer by ACH debit from your checking or savings account from any US financial institution. (free of charge)
Pay By Mail
Marine Creek Ranch HOA
PO Box 650738
Dallas, TX 75265-0738
www.PayLease.com You will need your unit ID number (without the leading zeros) to create your profile. The unit ID is on the statement mailed to you or contact your community property manager for you identification number for PAYLEASE. Once created you will be able to connect your card or bank account to make your payments.